The physicians at the Altona Clinic are committed to the highest standards of quality and comprehensive and preventative healthcare.
We work with families and individuals to promote overall physical and mental well-being. We also provide education for disease prevention and treatment of illnesses as well as manage chronic medical conditions.
We treat acute conditions and establish relationships with specialists to provide care for those patients that are dealing with complex medical issues.
We provide the following services:
- Motor vehicle branch exams
- Pap smears
- Breast exams
- Prenatal visits
- Well baby care
- Pulmonary (lung) function tests (PFT)
- Arterial Brachial Index
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Cortisone injections
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy
- Biopsy – Endometrial biopsy
- Foreign body removal from eye and skin
- Cryotherapy – Wart removal – Skin tag removal – Benign skin lesions
For additional questions or inquiries, please contact our office.